How to Apply for a Grant (Criteria)
Although granting is not a primary function of the Foundation, the Board reviews applications based on merit and within the context of our mission.
Criteria for Grants
Please see the Standard Form for all Funding Proposals to the Eleanor Luxton Historical Foundation for specific criteria.
Applications for grants will be reviewed quarterly. Application should include the following:
- Name and address of organization
- Mission statement
- List of Board members
- Contact name and telephone number/email address
- Financial statement if available
- Charitable registration number
- The application should include a description of the specific purpose for which funds are requested and how it will enable the organization to help fulfill its mandate.
The application should fit within the mandate of the Eleanor Luxton Historical Foundation. Although the focus of the Foundation is preserving the history of the Bow Valley, consideration will be given to requests for Western Canadian projects of the same general character.
Requests should be prepared in writing and mailed to:
Eleanor Luxton Historical Foundation
P.O. Box 1480